By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well I'm gone... my lady awaits me.. Want be here tommorow.. maybe Monday..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

see ya around Nikkom, thanks

O-D-C said:
skeezer said:
This place needs a little more girls!

thats why i have 2 lady's night.

Oh, I think you mean "Ladies' Night" in your first post, by the way. Currently it's "the night of one lady", whereas it should be "the night of many ladies". Alternatively, you could make Thursday "Man's Night".

gurok said:
O-D-C said:
skeezer said:

Oh, I think you mean "Ladies' Night" by the way. You should fix your first post. Currently it's "the night of one lady", whereas it should be "the night of many ladies". Alternatively, you could make Thursday "Man's Night".

He forgot genetive in his post too. Not to mention the fact that your username isn't even a word.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

gurok said:
O-D-C said:
skeezer said:

Oh, I think you mean "Ladies' Night" in your first post, by the way. Currently it's "the night of one lady", whereas it should be "the night of many ladies". Alternatively, you could make Thursday "Man's Night".

how does it look now?

Around the Network

Bartender I want an exotic drink, what do you recommend?

Oyvoyvoyv said:
gurok said:
O-D-C said:
skeezer said:

Oh, I think you mean "Ladies' Night" by the way. You should fix your first post. Currently it's "the night of one lady", whereas it should be "the night of many ladies". Alternatively, you could make Thursday "Man's Night".

He forgot genetive in his post too. Not to mention the fact that your username isn't even a word.

I was trying to be subtle. Do you mean genitive? "thats why i have 2 ladies' night" still has a missing apostrophe, a lowercase I, and a missing plural, not to mention the fact that it doesn't start with a capital letter or end in a full-stop.

@ LNRT: That melted lollypop Gurok had looked really good.

O-D-C said:
gurok said:
O-D-C said:
skeezer said:

how does it look now?

It should end in a ' (apostrophe). See the song by Kool and the Gang.

Right now, the equivalent of your night for males is "Men Night".

Ok I will take one of those then. *plays Renegade by Styx*