By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 Reasons Why Samus Is More Bad Ass Than Master Chief

BTW, I have another one:

#0 Samus doesn't have a virtual better half.

Seriously, Master Chief is just a nerd, down to the girlfriend whose name probably ends in .jpg.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

see #1

Yeah. ANYWHERE Samus goes is about 80 times more likely to explode! Makes it hard to hang out with her.

Samus has boobs.

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

GiggityNinja said:
Samus has boobs.

I wasn't sold till this post.

I don't think shes more badass, shes just a whore whos been in over 10 games already. xD

Tease.

Around the Network

I completely agree with the list.

I'd sleep with her.... that's another reason. I wouldn't sleep with masterchief

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

but... but he can dual wield a gun

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

If Halo 4 was going to release and MC was revealed a female, sales of the game will drop dramatically due to hardcor3 Halo fans believing their precious MC was actually a man the whole time. Like their gf just cheated on them for another man, that kinda feeling

Its the next big thing to Harry Potter's Dumbledore being gay. The author was smart enough to reveal that after she sold enough of her last book! haha. I read all 7 books and never knew that! gasp!

fayewong said:

If Halo 4 was going to release and MC was revealed a female, sales of the game will drop dramatically due to hardcor3 Halo fans believing their precious MC was actually a man the whole time. Like their gf just cheated on them for another man, that kinda feeling
!

just like what happened when people found out samus was a woman.  no one ever bought the games again.......

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur