By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5:P sales up to June.

GT5 is going to get alot of sales...

Around the Network
jman8 said:
Good stuff. It's really a great game for the money.

2.37 x $40/per game equals $95 million worth of merchandise has been shipped.

And Sony gets more money per download game.

I wonder why they haven't released it in Korea.

yep, GT5:P will sell 2m+ and GT5 will sell 10m+

GT 5 will sell 10 million when it comes out, that's for sure.

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
I wonder why they haven't released it in Korea.

They did, but only recently: 20/06/08. Maybe it will show up in the next quarter's figures, but probably only something like 10k or so.

Link

GT5P should sell 2.5m and GT5 will sell 15m

Great numbers. The real game is going to do very well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Pretty amazing, I cant wait for the full game, I found the mechanics of GT5P to be amazing, and the driving to be very close to the real thing, but the structure of GT5P, racing and getting the cars and the such was far too restricting for my tastes.

Im hoping the full game will be far more like GT4 or GT3 in its layout as far as races and cars are concerned.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Will GT4 pass 11 million?