By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I need to vent (excessive swearing)

Alright, I write this just to vent, and perhaps find anyone in the same situation as me.

My fathers new girlfriend is a fucking retarded cunt. And I still detest the moment she moved in here, 2 months ago.

Let me work backwards. I just finished working on a bike of hers, rusty piece of garbage but she considered it to be best if we had a spare. Fine, it needed a new tire (in and out) and a lot of oil. After getting the stuff and half an hour into the process she walks by. I had a headache due to the sun, and the fact i was trying to fit the inner and outer tire around the wheels frame. At that point I had to use a lot of strength to get all the rust bolts and screws lose so pushing the rims in the frame was kinda hard. At that points she opens her mouth:

"There is rust on you're pants."

"Well goddamnit, no shit sherlock! I'm working on an incredibly rusty bike of yours. off course it will be rusty everywhere." She answered with a fuck you, an annoying laugh then walked off. Well goddamnit! If you cannot help, and no she cannot she is weak and has the technical insight that resembles grandma on the internet, then don't come around here!

That's another thing. Her humour. I can rant, rave and bitch about it but let me give you this example. Before fixing that bike I had to get a new inner and outer tire. When I got back I had the outer tire around my neck and shoulder, and two bikes with me (one to get the tire, the other was stashed somewhere for when I would come to get it fixed.) Her response when I walked through the gate: "Come Ger, that outer tire can't be thát heavy". Then she started cackling at her own retarded joke like an enfant who just yelled "poop". I have to endure these same sort of jokes each and every day. And she enjoys her own jokes a little bit more it seems.

You may think I use the words "retard" in her description a lot. But let me tell you it's justified. She really is that thick. For instance yesterday I asked dad if he could help me with my own bike in the morning when his girlfriend responded: " What, that early?" (I usually get up at around 6 for work... mondays to fridays) - "astrid... it's saturday tomorow". Oh yeah... hihihihi". Ugh.. I want to strangle you so very, very much. Or when I practiced my lecture for both of them. She continuasly interupted me with a question, to which my answer continuasly was: "Yes astrid, that will be answered in the next bullet". After having to give this answer  teams I asked to keep all questions for the end.

One more? She considered a job she held a few years ago to be equal to mine. I told her I was going to be a sales analysist for Heineken for a few months. She considered her administration of tenders to be on par with my doing sales analyses. She fucking wrote over any orders coming in!

Worst part perhaps is her care for her own stuff. I stopped caring that we now have more of her furniture here then our own. I can live with her bad taste in retro- '60's ornaments and chairs and hwat not. But what I cannot understand is how she feels personally attacked when I call the lamp that hangs barely 5 feet in the air and I constantly bang my head against an "fucking unpractical piece of shit that should be locked up in the basement". She reacts as if I call her that. Which I should, sometime.

Ugh... well, anyone else here with "new parents".

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

I hated all of my mums boyfriends. Some guy isnt coming into my home and telling me what to do.

Thankfully now she has decided to give up on dating, at the grand old age of 49 (with 3 husbands behind her)

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Must be rough my parents are not as bad but they act so immature it is'nt funny.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Why not get your own place.

Only two more months to go Reask...

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:
Only two more months to go Reask...

It will give you a new outlook on life.

The joys of been young and single.

Just a distant memory for me now. 

Oh, that won't be a problem. I'm already living that young and single life as some might have read by now. Only difference then is that I don't have to necessarily end up at their house :D.

Is she hot at least?

I fe4l sorry for you man. Well it can't get anyworse, can it?

I know what you mean man. A friend of mine has a really bitchy mom but she's only 15....she has got to deal with it for at least 3 more years.