By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post Your Favorite Anime(s)!

if u like anime u have to watch code geass... its one of the best animes i've seen in a long time... in my opinion its up there with deathnote! but thats jus my opinion

oh and have to mention claymore, its reali good, and those of you who like to be confused or watch an intricate plot with good character development should look into ergo proxy

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

I have to say i just watched Elfen Lied and it is AMAZING, that goes up in my favorite animes

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

rubido said:
ceres said:
Full Metal Alchemist (I watched this in a single night)

LIE!!! :P It is just not possible.

I guess it would be more like a single day. 51 eps x ~23 minutes when you ff intro & skip credits = just about 20 hours. I started watching it on a Sunday and ended up calling into work sick to finish it. ;)

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

night said:
one of my all time fav is dragon quest dai no something manga. i think only some of it was made into anime...

You mean Dai no Daiboken. yes, that was one awesome manga :)

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

ceres said:
rubido said:
ceres said:
Full Metal Alchemist (I watched this in a single night)

LIE!!! :P It is just not possible.

I guess it would be more like a single day. 51 eps x ~23 minutes when you ff intro & skip credits = just about 20 hours. I started watching it on a Sunday and ended up calling into work sick to finish it. ;)

The oldest trick in the book. I overused this trick when I bought my DS. :P

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
I have to say i just watched Elfen Lied and it is AMAZING, that goes up in my favorite animes

lol anyone who watches it will love it, its a horror, romance anime thing lol. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Berserk

Paranoia Agent

Gundam (Wing, G Gundam, 8th MS team and the first series)

Zoids

One Piece

Kenshin

Pokemon and Digimon(old school first couple of seasons for both)

Tenchi Series

S-Cry-Ed

of course Dragon Ball

there are many more and i don't want to make a huge list =P

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

ssj12 said:
Possum5454 said:

lol anyone who watches it will love it, its a horror, romance anime thing lol. 

haha yea its great, do you know any other animes like that one?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

You could give Higurashi no Naku Kori ni a go then. Not quite the same as Elfen Lied but defiantly worth the watch.

Onegai Teacher, Samurai Champloo, Bleach,Last Exile,Noir and DBZ