By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post Your Favorite Anime(s)!

megaxl said:
tiachopvutru said:
megaxl said:
I like many animes of all type but i love the animes with mechas and great tech, my favorite anime can be ghost in the shell.

No Full Metal Panic? =(

is a cool anime, i have not seen it complete still, but i see "full metal panic? fumoffu" complete, is a very cool anime, very funny XD.

watch the main story ones as well, they are very good, too.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I just watched through all of Cowboy Bebop again :)

I have to watch those, I have the whole set. I love Trigun, too. I would recommend it.

Elfen Lied, the best anime ever made.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Berserk

Berserk is *very* cool, but

Manga > Anime

;)

PS - DonXHill, check out the fansubs of Gundam X, it's pretty good too and closest to the Gundam Wing series in many ways. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

I think i will have to reinstate ny opiion of Gurren-lagann. I think it is is now destined to become one of the all time great anime shows. Everything about it is cheesy and cliched but it is done with such an incredible style that you will be blown away. If you are a fan of anime I suggest you wacth it.

Where the freak is the Eureka 7 love!? OMG, how can you guys not have seen it? It's made by Bones, the same studio responsible for FMA, RahXephon, Ouran High School Host Club, Darker than Black, and other pwnage anime. I feel deeply insulted and possibly emotionally scarred for life. As for my list:

1. Eureka 7 - Incredible mecha that is so much more than a mecha. It's got some of the sickest mecha action ever and the coolest cast of characters ever. The plot... wow.

2. FMA - I really have to explain this one?

3. Ouran High School Host Club - The most ROFL anime ever. Watch it NAO if you're into comedy.

4. Busou Renkin - Just a great anime that is just intangibly amazing.

5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suziyoma/FLCL - Once again, these don't need to be described.

Hajime No Ippo - great boxing anime, i highly recommend it
Full Metal Alchemist
EyeShield21
DBZ
Naruto
MÄR
Rurouni Kenshin
Bleach
Death Note

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Dolla Dolla said:
Bonafide732 said:
  • Ninja Scroll
  • Cowboy bebop...(best ever) i even have the music albums... great jazz music you guys are missing out on...
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Ghost in the Shell..
  • outlaw star
  • Samurai X
  • Naruto

Have you seen Trigun? If you like Cowboy Bepop,methinks you'll like Trigun, too.

i never really gave trigun a chance i'll probably check it out

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

aw i'm late to this thread page three already!! -_-

i realli cant believe anyone who said FMA ANIME is good. -_- the second part of FMA might as well be a filler. FMA is awesome until somehow the anime decided to deviate from the manga and go on its on plot.... then it all went down hill.

btw the FMA manga is still going, for all those FMA fans out there, it is worth checkin out. the story's still going strong.

on a side note, i'm addicted to gundam. i dont know why. Even tho i reckon everything that is not on the U.C timeline very average... but how can you resist a gundam turning super sayian then proceed to do a kamahamaha? with of course alot of shouting and yelling.