By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII Demo Confirmed, with AC movie bundle?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?s=19f3c8be8bc5c8f386c984999e5d36e1&t=329668

It confirms a demo for the game to be released with Final Fantasy Advent Children thing.

Final Fantasy VII PS3 bundle for March of 2009

Pretty interesting... FINALLY A DEMO!

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

If this is true, I do believe its for Japan only...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Use a game's full name rather than just a abbreviation of it. Starcraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Caliber 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4. Abbreviations mean different things to different people, so Be Specific.

Do not post just a link. Links have context - expound upon that context. For example, Mario Piano Videos. Post a link, but also give some background on what the link is to, or better yet, comment on how Mario has influenced pop culture. This way, it's not just a link and run. Remember: the reader's interest is not only in the link, its in what you have to say about it, how you make sense of what would otherwise be a blind link (and a subsequent poor thread). The only exception to this rule is for game patches - bearing in mind rule 2, go ahead and get that link posted as fast as possible.

Umm okay, I will expand on it.

@ Ragestash

Don't jump on em, eh? Kinda mean.

And, if you don't know what FF XIII means, then well, you might be at the wrong forum.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

>Use a game's full name rather than just a abbreviation of it. Starcraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Caliber 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4. Abbreviations mean different things to different people, so Be Specific.

really? Maybe it's time to get with the program? Why do I have to waste my time saying the whole name when I can just say MKWii, SSBB, SMG, NMH, GTAIV, MGS4, GeoW 2, FFXIII, SO4?

If you don't get it. maybe it's best to ASK?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

This is great news! Anyone?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

kingofwale said:
>Use a game's full name rather than just a abbreviation of it. Starcraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Caliber 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4. Abbreviations mean different things to different people, so Be Specific.

really? Maybe it's time to get with the program? Why do I have to waste my time saying the whole name when I can just say MKWii, SSBB, SMG, NMH, GTAIV, MGS4, GeoW 2, FFXIII, SO4?

If you don't get it. maybe it's best to ASK?

ASK?  I've never seen that one before.

I know... A demo means that development hasn't frozen or something

Other news:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12229045&postcount=894

http://gemaga.sbcr.jp/

AGITO XIII ON PSP!

VERSUS XIII WORLDWIDE - PS3 ONLY!