By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will the PS3 overtake the 360 on 'Others'?

Jo21 said:
we won't know until january though.

but that the second market ps3 conquest.

it would need to gain abit it usa and sell more in japan (ff13 ff13v) to outsell it ww.

if we exclude Wii....

2008 year end sales (made in January 2008):

44.2 M 27.1 M 20.8 M

Around the Network

I think it has already sold more than Xbox 360.
Sony has said it.Microsoft said no.That means Microsoft is lying,like they always are and sony is --- so almoast always says true but sometimes lies.
Sorry.

Take my love, take my land..

Week ending November 14th.

Put me down for Dec 19.

Wii:FC 8542-6809-7276-6787

GT: Lordragoon 

November 21st, the day I turn 23!Shit I'm getting old

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

remember he said 'according 2 vgchartz numbers' anyways i rekon late november

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Wow. this thread has a good bit of fail in it when it comes to predictions. Nice thread though, thanks for the updates.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

The day that Sony execs get their heads out of their asses will be the day that PS3 outsells 360 in Others.

I thought they finally had gotten turned around, and stopped with the dumb moves. Clearly I was wrong, their list of mistakes continues to grow longer.

Judging by a quarter of a million consoles sold by major release over a two week period, subtracting the 200,000 boost the 360 gains from a price cut, added back in March with that price cut, allowing a 50,000 per stupid title the 360 releases (Halo Wars, Ninja Blade)....

5 days after their fifth major release (i.e. Uncharted 2, God Of War III, inFAMOUS, Heavy Rain, MAG, Ratchet and Clank Future 3, so on and so forth)

Next PS3 price-cut

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller