By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cause of Sony's big dropoff in US sales for the PS3?

does this site track the number of mgs4's sold with the bundles?

Around the Network

ther 360 price was just dropped so it convinced many others to buy it instead.

Why is it always people will 10-50 posts who start threads about issues already discussed to death? Just because your new doesnt mean you cant read back a few forum pages

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I think that it is fair to assume that Sony had low inventory of the 40GB PS3 and is clearing out as much remaining stock of it before they start to sell the new 80GB PS3 ... To a certain extent people may be driven to the 80GB SKU because of lack of availability of the 40GB PS3, or because they're afraid of the (potential) loss of backwards compability in all PS3 models. I suspect that soon enough there will be a spike in PS3 sales associated with the new model (causing many threads about the new model being what people really wanted) and then they will return to a similar level to what the PS3 was selling a couple of weeks ago.

if the shortage is good enough for ioi.

its good enough for me

Around the Network

Why do you have to complain about trivial things? If you think it's been discussed to death then ignore the topic, not really that hard is it?

"The only dependable thing about the future is the uncertainty." - Amarant Coral