DS: 60k

Wii: 42k

PSP: 71k

Xbox360: 5.5k

PS3: 11.6k

DISCUSS!!

Around the Network

360 definitley on the up.

wow, 360 had a nice week from what it normally does.

PS3 almost made it to 120k, Leo-J prediction as lowest this year.

^_^

lulz @ Leo-J's prediction?

OK, I'll shut up...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

360 nearly sold half what the PS3 did? That's madness.

I hope the DS stays up there for a few more weeks. If Nintendo made a new model it might start selling excellent again. They are probably waiting for it to reach saturation in the other regions as well. The 360 is high too. Other than that everything is pretty much the same.

Good job 360. Now only getting outsold by Wii by 8x instead of the normal 12 haha.

I'm jk. Good to see increases. PS3 had no lasting effects from the MGS4 release which is scary. PSP continues to go crazy and DS continues to be over saturated. Not much different around here aside from 360.

Omg.. is the 360 slowly getting momemtum?

Is it finally starting to be accepted as a console?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

360 should die down to the 3k range once Tales of Vesperia is done with (launch week plus couple weeks afterwords). And to be fair to the PS3, MGS4 launched one and a half months ago (by VGC standards). The fact that it remains over 10k is still impressive given the market in Japan.

PSP sales are impressive, DS is staying strong, and the Wii being steady as usual. Many of the best selling consoles in Japan have had steady sales even when the other consoles were seeing erratic boosts or drops.