By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Capcom Q1 FY 2008 result

No data about Devil May Cry shipments?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure that Dead Rising for Wii will exceed those numbers.

There is no way Bionic Commando will sell anywhere close to those numbers, the game looks and plays like crap. I would expect less then half at the very most for that game.

mrstickball said:
No data about Devil May Cry shipments?

Maybe they hardly shipped any new copies above the 2.3M they shipped before and it wasn't worth mentioning.

The RE5 sales will definitely exceed their expectations and lets see what BC can do.

FINAL FANTASY VIII THE GREATEST GAME EVER

Around the Network

OKAMI WII OUTSOLD PS2 VERSION
LINKS http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26299555&union_id=13902

=> The true hardcores are with with wii

Where did those shipment figures come from?

Zones said:

It is no brainer that Resident Evil 5 will sell around 4 million at least. Okami number is a bit dissapointing. I hope Capcom will vanish in the next two years. :)

By the way, can anyone report the result in US dollar?

Capcom Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce that net sales increased to 16,352 million yen - US$151,436,000 (up 14.5% from the same term last year), operating income increased to 2,978 million yen - US$27,579,000 (up 43.5% from the same term last year) and net income increased to 4,024 million yen - US$37,266,000 (up 60.1% from the same term last year) in consolidated financial results for the 1st Quarter ended June 30, 2008.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it