By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming World Would You Want To Live In?

Pokemon, I bet they'd be tasty :P

Seriously though, I'd have to say the Neverhood Chronices post-Klogg. Life in a claymation paradise is appealing.

Around the Network

Pokemon. I'll start Kanto and move up all the way to Sinnoh. And i'd also date an officer Jenny... don't ask...... ^_^

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Pokemon. I'll start Kanto and move up all the way to Sinnoh. And i'd also date an officer Jenny... don't ask...... ^_^

So your going to be just like Brock?

Former something....

Anyone knows this huge house of Resident Evil: Code Veronica? I'd love to live there. Without the zombies of course and everything fixed.

Pokemon and hyrule are great, too.

Anyone played pilotwings? I guess this would be my choice.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Cougarman said:
i just noticed something, skeezer already knows were we live and now we cant even escape to the gaming world thanks to this thread.

What?

^_^

Around the Network

Mmm, Spira or Ivalice, both VERY beautiful worlds, otherwise long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

Blacksaber said:
Dgc1808 said:

So your going to be just like Brock?

No! I'll become a master trainer with my starter being the oh so lovable squirtle [nothing against the others, but Blastoise is my fave pokemon]. I try to take on all gym's and leagues, even the oran... or was it orange island.... what ever! you get the picture. Brook was a breeder... and bad with the ladies..... IMO......

4 ≈ One

I know a lot of people said it, but still.
Pokémon.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

...hmm....I would have to say Hyrule...or...yeah..Hyrule

If I wanted to relax the Sonic the Hegehog World (Genesis version, not Sonic Adventure version) - Vacation on the Floating Island FTW.

If i wanted to be a real hero, Raccoon City, gotta love headshotting zombies, and rescuing people from the undead hordes.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting