Kasz216 said:
EdGuila said:
Kasz216 said:
EdGuila said:
HeroeDeLeyenda said:
Main difference between PSN and LIVE is content
PSN= 7eleven
LIVE= Walmart

So you get ~200 demos over my ~100 demos and ~300 game trailers versus me ~200 game trailers....clearly worth $70 right??? Nah....

The biggest component of online "Gameplay" is the same.

From Siouxen earlier in the thread.

"I wasn't saying that it had more online games to make it sound better, in truth the services are pretty much identical except in the games offered. What I was pointing out is Microsofts structure allows a company that normally could not provide online modes to do so as they don't have to support it Microsoft will. That was a big point of Xbox live, and one reason Microsoft can justify charging."

So... yeah the "online gameplay" component isn't the same.

Well my cousin has COD4 and so do I and when he comes over he doesn't seem to notice anything wrong and when I go over I don't seem to notice anything worth paying $70 for.

Do you come over with games that aren't online on PSN? The fact that your only comparing basically COD4 pretty much means you don't get it. Read the quote and what it's saying.

Also you keep quoting $70 when an Xbox live membership doesn't cost $70. It costs $45.

More demos, more games, more players, free streaming movies if you have a netflix membership... and some other stuff make quite a convincing deal for some people.

It's obvious that if they were both free XBL would be leaps and bounds ahead of PS3. So it's really just a matter of how much you are willing to pay for better quality.

So 360 is better then PSN.  It's obvious.

It's $70 here in Canada because Microsoft doesn't respect the value of other countries currencies.  Sony does.

Xbox Controllers are $85 for a recharagable, rumble.  PS3 are $54 and not only rechargable and rumble but motion too.  Pay less get more with a PS3.  You also get two analog sticks mirrored for each thumb.  360 inverts the left analog stick simply to make it look different, no functionality in doing so just couldn't think of anything else to do I guess.  Movement and sight work hand in hand and your hands sync better having them opposite.

Wow, that didn't sound like a commercial or anything.

Around the Network

free!