By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bungie should stop making Halo games!

you don't destroy an icon you reinvented it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I'll agree with the OP as soon as Bungie announces Halo: Portable Ops.

Alasted said:

Or Halo: Emerald, Halo: VII Versus, Halo: Radiant Dawn, Halo: Aerosmith Pack, Halo: Now with more Sudoku puzzles!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
Alasted said:

Or Halo: Emerald, Halo: VII Versus, Halo: Radiant Dawn, Halo: Aerosmith Pack, Halo: Now with more Sudoku puzzles!

lol

chapset said:
you don't destroy an icon you reinvented it

Thanks for posting this.

Anyone remember Super Mario 64, and then Super Mario Galaxy? It's weird, they portray the same character, but the gameplay is so different (and better), yet still fun!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

yes bungie take a break from halo

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

Yes, I agree. The best move for Bungie would be to take their wildly popular and most successful franchise ever (arguably the franchise that really put them on the map) and kill it off.

Are you guys serious with these threads? How does this crap even come up? In the last two weeks I have seen some of the most ridiculous suggestions, and they have all been on vgchartz forums.

what do you even know anything about the game.... its made by a diffrent studio first off.... its a strategy game..... the only thing in common is the halo story line and scenery.

cattmanndann said:
what do you even know anything about the game.... its made by a diffrent studio first off.... its a strategy game..... the only thing in common is the halo story line and scenery.

No, they don't know that because nobody ever does their homework before coming up with these ridiculous ideas.

Halo 3 had retail sales of over $500 million. And you want them to stop because you're bored.

Good luck.

And rainbows will come shooting out of my eyeballs, healing all who make a pligrimage to me.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?