By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario teaches sex ed.

I think I died inside just a little bit.

Around the Network

ROFL.. i just had to change my diaper

"welcome to nintendo land my little garbonzo bean"

HAHAHAHA

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

... (At a loss for words)

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I am so happy you shared that with us.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

That is literally one of most hysterical videos I've ever seen.

Bravo.

Around the Network

OH...MY...GOD...

Haha...oh man...
Luigi talks perfectly...nice.
The very end creeped me out haha.

But I hate going over to Youtube...I get caught up reading comments...there's just so many stupid people in the world...

"Is that video real?"
"TOTALLY FAKE!!!1"
"Stupid American sheep"
etc.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Moustache pubes and ghost sperm, that give the word retarded a new meaning. I am still laughing as I type this. Great, keep that coming.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."