By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - New PC Exclusive: Demigod

looks brilliant. It's a bout time we have someone that copies WC3's DOTA and makes it into an awesome full game.

Just to point out something: Gas Powered Games are developers, not an online gaming service. Their online service is called GPGnet.

Around the Network

Did somebody say Sins of a Solar Empire... it's the same pub...

Ok, I'll check it out. Sounds pretty good.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Yes, Gas Powered Games are the developer, not the service.

But hot damn! That looked so smooth and beautiful! I hope it's not too confusing to play...I tend to suck at RTSs, with micromanagement anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It is times like these I wish I was a PC gamer

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
It is times like these I wish I was a PC gamer

you mean almost every time? Because PC is always getting amazing games, easily more than any console.

Around the Network

How did I not hear about this game. Going to have to check it out more

Ok, this is looking just awesome. Chris Taylor, the man behind Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander, two of the best RTS games ever (maybe not the most popular, but still best ;) ) and Stardock, who have the Galactic Civilizations under their belt. It's a match made in heaven. This game might be reason enough for me to install Windows on my Mac.

So how does Stardock work? Will I have to buy this game as a digital download? I kinda just want to support Steam, but I'm definitely getting this game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I just pre-ordered it so hopefully I'll get into the beta...cost $45, I assume it'll retail for $50.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM