By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All in good fun. Come up with a politically incorrect fake game title.

As I said in the title, this is all in good fun.  If you are easily offended, this thread may not be for you since I can only imagine some of the things people will come up with.  I'll start.

Timothy McVeigh presents Bomberman (with the debut of vehicle support for the series)

Wii Fit: Christopher Reeve Special Edition (stick the Wii-mote in your mouth)

Sim Priest DS (touch screen, get it)

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

Forgot to add that mods should feel free to delete any that they feel completely cross the line.

Wii Puke - anorexic/bulimia sim

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
Wii Puke - anorexic/bulimia sim

Ha!  Stick the Wii-mote down your throat.

Around the Network

Barack Obama in Jungle Fever 2, you know, because that's where he came from, come on people, that's pretty sweet huh, huh, am i right, ahhhhhhh.

Wii rotic. get it, like erotic only with wii in front! lol it would be a game made for girls obviously you get the idea.

B

Leisure Suit Larry - Aids edition.

Tease.

I am not gonna touch this with a ten foot poll, and shouldn't this be an off topic?

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

No good can come from this thread (and I'm about as anti-PC as a person can get).