By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Got A PSP!!!!!!

Soooo my lady came back today from florida and said she got a suprise for me. She pulls out this psp, it is red and has kratos on the back plus it came with god of war chains of olympus and superbad(which is one of my favorite movies)   i love her soo much right now ...soo what games do you guys recommend?

Around the Network

Dude I would get Final Fantasy Tactics..if your into that shit

btw SuperBad is hilarious

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I feel sorry for you.

^

Coming from a PSP owner.

you should feel sorry for your lonely boner^

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

You hold on to your lady, cause she sounds like a real winner. What kind of games are you into?

If you like RPG's, check out:

Jeanne D'Arc
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
FF Tactics
Crisis Core (action RPG)
and quite a few others

Two of the real gems on the PSP are Loco Roco and Patapon, which you should check out no matter what kind of games you like.

Other great games are:

Castelvania: Dracula X Chronicles
Lumines
Silent Hill: Origins
Killzone: Liberation
Daxter
and many many more.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

final fantasy tactics? is that like the strategy games but you have this judge or something ?
@DMJ why?

PSP is awesome. I love mine. Final Fantasy Tactics is the best- I am playing it right now. I also recommend patapon ans sega genesis collection.
There are lots of great games, but those 3 you will enjoy, regardless of your gaming tastes. Final Fantasy Tactics= best SPRG ever. The PS1 version is slightly better, but the PSP version has really good cut scenes, additional characters, and is portable.

@baddmanI think he is talking about the constant dry peroids, where there is barely any new games coming. Anyway there are plenty of backlog games to get so I don't see what the problem is.

I'm having a blast with Wipeout Pure at the moment.

RolStoppable said:
I feel sorry for you. "I got a PSP" is comparable to "I finally played Red Steel".

LoL

sooo final fantasy tactics is the ps1 version updated?

and i know im going to check out loco roco and patapon(i like those weird kind of games)

also im going to check out daxter

does team ico have any games on the psp?