By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Hates Us

Shouldn't you say Microsoft hates You?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
It's not his post, it's from Xbox Focus... He's just posting it here so people can discuss.

There's nothing to discuss here, it's just a Sony fanboy posting some anti-Microsoft article to provoke a flamebait reaction.

Ban this mofo. He picks its off a site and just did this to flame MS

I agree with 'Six Rings In' (the author of this splendid rant at MS) and yes MS do hate us but people still buy the crap they sell and until people stop buying the crap then they will continue to hate us.

He may go overboard on a few things like the old Xbox controller which you could get used to and was very useful for smuggling people.
Vista has now, apparently, been fixed. I don't if it has been as i have Mac OS X and i haven't used Vista properly but when i have used it, the only problems i found with it where that it was slow to load and it was difficult to find things on different drives because it was all internet based.
The avatars one is actually false, MS has announced that you will be able to use your old backgrounds and stuff with the new dashboard.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

You need to mark when you are quoting an article before you post it, not just start out with the words of another poster, and site the article in the post (this part you did, but not till the end). You also need to add some of your own thoughts to the article (read forum rules on Substance). Feel free to remake the thread if you do this.

Around the Network

I'm loving the crying 360 fans on that site.

That was funny, This also makes me want to get rid of my 360.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Blacksaber said:
......Im not sure if I should facepalm or not....

No you can't... Picard blew up a few days ago in a trully stupid thread.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

And this is from an 360 user.......

Sales predictions end of 08' (2008-7-27)

• PS3: 20. million
  • X360: 23. million
  • WII: 40. million        

PS3 to surpass X360 WW sales by Q2 2009