By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So I Saw Some Injustise: Criticism

Kasz216 said:
kirby007 said:
psrock said:
Guys, i email SSJ12 about this, and you guys should take it with other mods as well, a thread about it wont help at all.

i did too but as usual ioi and ssj12 ignore them

PM DK. He's the head mod guy... I think.

ah cool =) i will do that

this can be closed now ( but more input is always nice )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Banned for QFT?

I dont know whether to agree or disagree, for fear of being banned myself....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Kasz216 said:
kirby007 said:
psrock said:
Guys, i email SSJ12 about this, and you guys should take it with other mods as well, a thread about it wont help at all.

i did too but as usual ioi and ssj12 ignore them

PM DK. He's the head mod guy... I think.

I think that got changed though didn't it? I have been very confused about who is in charge of what ever since Ben left.

Honestly, they got banned because they either said or agreed with someone calling ssj12's posts "Bullshit" and a "Kojima wank." If they had disagreed in a civil manner, then they wouldn't have been banned.

75% of the board should be banned if posting that is suddenly a bannable offense. That is as close to a civil disagreement as you get on this forum.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Naz is the head mod now.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Naz is the head mod now.

where can we see that?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

where can we see that?

Nick Pantazis (naznatips)

VGChartz Forum Manager
npantazis@vgchartz.com
I'm a college student at IUPUI in Indianapolis. I was a Computer Graphics Tech student for a year and a half but am now a Radiography student.

Nick manages the VGChartz Forum along with his team of moderators which can be viewed here. Email the moderator team at mods@vgchartz.com.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

To be fair the posting was simply personally rude to ssj12 and no criticism to the topic was made. I don't know if a ban was proportional. He should be above it but it definitely was not intelligent so I have no empathy for the guys.

If someone just jumps into a thread made by a mod and says its the usual wank he posts about this topic he doesn't have to be surprised to feel the wrath .

If you have any issues with mods, users, etc. the proper procedure is to contact a head mod. Posting about it on public pages is a violation of forum rules.