By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - hey is the Sony Bravia 26S4000 a good tv?

Of course its good. Sony made it. Everything they make is 100% top quality. Disagree and you fail

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

lol i disagree... nah i don't know sh*it about HDTV's just has soon has it has HDMI

Sicilian. said:
its a great bedroom sized tv....

totally depends on the bedroom

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Sicilian. said:
its a great bedroom sized tv....

totally depends on the bedroom

well in my room....

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Why would your parents buy a consumer electronics product, and then not let anyone utilize it for 5 month?

They would have done much better to just wait (unless it fell off a truck or something :p)

Around the Network

Right now, if it has Sony on the front of it, is a TV and a sticker that says Bravia you have a great TV. Congrats.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

my bro has one great t.v., great quality form a bedroom.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

sweet i thought it would be good... well it was meant to come with a ps3, and that offer ran out in july.. but then we were told it was only for 32 inch tv's n up : (... oh well i dont really need 2 ps3's lol

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

i want this tv so bad, right now : (

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

50 inch is a beast if your playing it in your room, your gonna end up with crappy vision. 32 is good size for a bedroom, and yeh well 52 is good for like a living room.