By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Miss Joyce loves me, not you.

Message for starcraft

joyce4lov
To:
starcraft
Subject:
hi
Hello,
Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition.I am looking for a long term relationship in a man of your kind who unerderstands the need to love and be loved. I have taken time to see the age difference us but this is really within my choice of age range and I have no problems with that.
I sincerely find you. and I am very interesting in knowing you and hear more from you. Included here with this mail is my e-mail address through which you can reach me. (joyceorizu@yahoo.co.uk)
I really look forward to reading from you soon.

Thanks.

Yours Truly Love

Miss joyce...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

She love me too!!!! just like Mercy and Laurena007!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

joyce4lov

To:

weaveworld
Subject:

hi

Hello,
Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition.I am looking for a long term relationship in a man of your kind who unerderstands the need to love and be loved. I have taken time to see the age difference us but this is really within my choice of age range and I have no problems with that.
I sincerely find you. and I am very interesting in knowing you and hear more from you. Included here with this mail is my e-mail address through which you can reach me. (joyceorizu@yahoo.co.uk)
I really look forward to reading from you soon.

Thanks.

Yours Truly Love

Miss joyce...

NO!!!! YOU ALL LIE!!!!

WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!!

Back away from my woman, or I will promote myself to mod status and ban you all.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

locked, dealt with the issue, PM me if you have any more problems.

To Each Man, Responsibility