By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam weekend deal

BioShock 50% off.

Price now: $14.99

I'm considering getting it because honestly I never understood the hype so it wasnt worth it at full price.

System Requirements

Minimum: Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista, CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz, System RAM: 1 GB, Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550), Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card, 8GB of free hard drive space.

Recommended: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor; System RAM: 2GB; Video Card: DX 9 - Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better), DX 10 - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better; Sound Card: SoundBlaster(r) X-Fi(tm) series (optimized foruse with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards);

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Wow are you serious.  That is worth the price.  Is it just the weekend?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

it's NOT AVAILABLE in my region. bah! come on, at least their weekend deals should be GLOBAL or have another deal for those who can't buy the game

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Now if only my PC could handle this...

quarashi said:

Wow are you serious.  That is worth the price.  Is it just the weekend?

ya

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network
salaminizer said:

it's NOT AVAILABLE in my region. bah! come on, at least their weekend deals should be GLOBAL or have another deal for those who can't buy the game

just wait, it is Friday. They probably havent added it yet to the rest of the country's stores.

Great deal. I bought it for $40 on day one...I still haven't played through it all though...I get a little frustrated with it I guess. I don't have the patience to sit through whole games for some reason unless it's knockout crazy awesome, and I have already seen and played through 75% of Bioshock on the 360, including any twists and the ending.

It's a pretty sweet game and you shouldn't pass up $15 though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^ill play through the demo and see. I still haven't played through Sin 1 and Sin Emergence even though I got it for 6.99 off the steam deal.

meh, frankly I dont like the game... not worth it to me.

In Europe, Bioshock is at 17.50€ (27.50$) this weekend on Steam. Anyone who doesn't have bioshock must get it.