By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox360 slaughters PS3 this week

misterd said:
Well, we need more pissed PS3 fans. They've been much to happy lately.

As for MS, part of the reason for this surge is because the drop is temporary, and that encourages people to get it NOW rather than next month. It's hard to say how much sales would pick up long term if they made the cut permanant.

lol! Too true and very funny.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

it did not "slaughter" ps3, Big deal it sold 7000 more thats not slaughtering, i could see if it was 50-100k more then that would be slaughtering.

congratulations to microsoft, now lets hope that Sony realise that they am being to stinking lazy and do something about this

They will make haze 2!

^^haze 2 lmao

Around the Network
Incandescence said:
Topic purpose - Piss off easily provoked Sony fanboys for the lulz.

Topic results - SUCCESS!

lol so true,

it made me lol

madskillz said:

Oh boy. Slaughter? Crushes? Wallops? Whips? Scrapes past is a much better phrase. Yeah, after getting pimpslapped and owned by Sony for 37 weeks, finally M$, with the help of NCAA 09 AND a $50 clearance sale. It's only temporary. Good week, but still, unless M$ just drops the 60gb to $299, it will be a speed bump on the road to Sonydomination.

Interesting take on it all, considering your sig ;)

Congratulations to MS last week. They had a great week all around.

So slaughter now means "Outsells competitor by 5%" does it?

Nice provocative thread.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

madskillz said:

Oh boy. Slaughter? Crushes? Wallops? Whips? Scrapes past is a much better phrase. Yeah, after getting pimpslapped and owned by Sony for 37 weeks, finally M$, with the help of NCAA 09 AND a $50 clearance sale. It's only temporary. Good week, but still, unless M$ just drops the 60gb to $299, it will be a speed bump on the road to Sonydomination.

Wow, you definitely have a neutral perspective on things!  Definitely not a Sony fanboy!@!!!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Wow, Sarcasm and jokes are lost on forums. I get the joke dude, dont worry.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"