By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - pixeljunk eden demo

This game is great. Calming and beautiful yet challanging and addictive. The PJ games just keep getting better and better.

What does everyone else think?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

calm.. not really... the game is very time oriented. Plus the fact that you always shoot the silk and have to hit another button to detach every time you jump off a plant is annoying. Not sure if it is a buy for me or not.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
calm.. not really... the game is very time oriented. Plus the fact that you always shoot the silk and have to hit another button to detach every time you jump off a plant is annoying. Not sure if it is a buy for me or not.

same... Monsters is 10 times better

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Bobo012893 said:
ssj12 said:

same... Monsters is 10 times better

I wouldnt say better. Eden is jsut a radical change that is tough to get used to.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm enjoying it alot and will definitely buy the full game when it comes out....but then again I didn't like Monsters as much as some....so it's probably just a tastes problem.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

You don't have to hit another button all you have to do is release the button.

If you tap the jump button you'll release a silk that can be released by tapping the button again.

If you fully depress the button you'll release a silk that can be released by releasing the button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game is a must buy for me.