By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami E3 lineup (unconfirmed)

Bomberman could still be fun....

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

I hope you're right... Or else I'll buy the TGX-16 for some multiplayer love :P

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

BenKenobi88 said:

It isn't. Trust me. Heard the Japanese version was a bore.

DonWii said:
BenKenobi88 said:

It isn't. Trust me. Heard the Japanese version was a bore.

I scream in pain... :(

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Well remember this is a Japanese company meaning they'll probably save their big guns for TGS.

Around the Network

Where the **** is Silent Hill 5?.....why the hell is Konami taking soooo long to release at least one goddamn screenshot?

Yea the Japanese one bombed badly. First week it sold 7000 copies. I liked bomberman a lot. But they are no mascot character. They can't use them like Nintendo does Mario. Making him into a Minigame compilation was a bad move and it shows in Japan and it will show here. Why can't they make another Bomberman 64. That game was awesome.

I can't believe that Konami stuck the DDR's on the 360 and PS2. Maybe it's a port and this is their way of giving the Sony version more face time. Konami is gonna be losing a lot of money soon. if all of this Sony investment doesn't pay off.

No announced PS3 titles? Surely some will be shown, including MGS4...

Agree on the comment about DDR (Wii) - hope they show it. The fishing game sort of excites me, still waiting for a GOOD fishing game on the Wii (take the fishing from Zelda, and expand/improve it).

C'mon Konami, don't disappoint us!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Oh Konami, why must you make my life so miserable.

1) make a good Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that is not on a portable system
2) make a great 3D Castlevania, not average like Curse of Darkness
3) tell Kojima to forget about the overrated Metal gear Solid and work on the underrated Zone of Enders
4) Front Mission is not a bad idea
5) Try to make a Silent Hill with good storyline and good gameplay
6) Make a DAMM Goemon game, and make it good for a change. Kinda like Goemon`s Great Adventure
7) Kill Silent scope, please. Do not port it to the Wii
8) Wii demands Winning Eleven now
9) Be more like Capcom (creative and multi-platform) and less like Squareenix (exclusive and port rich).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Ten years ago, Konami and Capcom were the two premiere Japanese developers for all-around gaming experiences (not including Square, almost entirely an RPG company even then).

Look at them now. Capcom is still producing some great all-around games while it appears that Konami has completely whored themselves out to DDR, KR, fishing games, and YuGiOh. I mean, DDR is great and all, but how many games do we need?

Sad, Konami. Just sad.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/