By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new Sanyo "contactless" charging system for Wiimotes

Yeah I am very intrigued by this solution. I hope it does really well in Japan so it can be proven to be a good solution and be brought to the US.

Around the Network

Good god, this falls of the front page too quick. I know there has to be more people interested in a decent 1st party solution to this.

bump.

DMeisterJ said:
TWRoO said:
DMeisterJ said:
How do you recharge rechargeable batteries?

In a recharger.
Take the batteries out of the remote... put them in a charger, it takes about 10 seconds. which is perhaps thrice s long as putting it into a cradle.

You can find rechargable batteries at like a Wal-mart or something? I've never seen rechargable batteries in my life (I mean duracell and the like).

Wal-mart is a huge chain store right? Yes they will have rechargables.
Unless it's somewhere small like the corner shop/newsagents type place, the rechargable batteries will usually be right next to the normal ones.

I use UNiROSS Hybrio ones.... the Hybrio bit means they  don't lose charge as fast when not in use (if you charge a battery and leave it for a month it will have lost a lot of charge)

What's wrong with that? It works extremely well...

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

What's wrong with just using a regular rechargable battery pack that you can use for ANYTHING (not just game controllers).?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Godot said:

What's wrong with that? It works extremely well...

Mine doesn't... beause the charges never connect to the battery.

Are you guys familiar with the Duracell Quick chargers. I have a two year old model which charges within 30 minutes. The newer models can recharge batts in under 15 minutes.

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

i have a recharger for plain AA batteries. it's takes about 30 minutes to charge up two batteries (for use in one wiimote) and they tend to last about 10-15 hours, so i usually recharge them about once a week.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

vonboy said:
i have a recharger for plain AA batteries. it's takes about 30 minutes to charge up two batteries (for use in one wiimote) and they tend to last about 10-15 hours, so i usually recharge them about once a week.

That's what I do, except I guess my batteries have a larger capacity because they last longer than that (they last almost the same length of time as standard batteries) of course the larger the capacity battery, the longer it takes to charge (about 3 hours) and my charger isn't meant for fast charging anyway.

Does not matter to me I have this...

Former something....