By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Resistance 2 footage!

it may do well but no where near as well as GoW2. Resistance as good as it was, was nowhere near as good as GoW. :s but still, Resistance2 looks to be on par with GoW2!

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
it may do well but no where near as well as GoW2. Resistance as good as it was, was nowhere near as good as GoW. :s but still, Resistance2 looks to be on par with GoW2!

That is a matter of opinion, I honestly liked Resistance better.

I'm looking forward to Resistance 2 a lot, I love this video, it shows how much detail their throwing in.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

I can't say I'm digging the textured harness though :P Granted, gears is no different ._.; But after playing me some MGS4, it'll be like back-tracking :P STILL though, it looks fantastic!!! I love realizing that this is the company that does Ratchet and Clank xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Outcast said:
It looks good but I'm not excited at all for this game. Killzone 2 has just overshadowed it in every way, sadly.

Killzone 2 honestly looks like doo doo compared to this one. To me, Killzone is just way too generic looking.

Just kiss the tip.

Oh and by the way, I found the first Resistance to be OKAY... kind of generic as well. But the second part looks to be much, much better.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network

The video looks amazing, i also like how they continue from the exact same point that number 1 left off. The character models and lighting have seen massive improvements. The textures have seen a great increase as well.

Insomiac just served all the people that claimed the first teaser as CG months ago.

chaospluto said:
Fei-Hung said:

That is a matter of opinion, I honestly liked Resistance better.

I'm looking forward to Resistance 2 a lot, I love this video, it shows how much detail their throwing in.

I have to agree.  I have both systems, played both games, and Gears just didn't do it for me.  Also, I wish you guys would stop calling it GOW, God of War was out first.  Not to mention, the 'nickname' for Gears has been just that - Gears. 

Then again, I played Warcraft II hardcore, and GoW actually stands for Garden of War, probably the most popular map ever for Warcraft II.  But still.

I think Resistance 2 will be better, just because I like the first one better, but I'll give Gears 2 a chance.  I wasn't nearly as impressed with the first one as most of my friends, but like I said - I'm definately going to play it and give it it's due diligence.

This game - STILL - looks amazing.  November is going to be crazy, I probably won't turn on my XBOX much when I get Resistance 2=P 

I love Nathan Hale. However, dont worry, its purely sexual

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Wow, that looks amazing, both in terms of gameplay and graphics.