By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Counter-Strike For Kids

"buy it or we'll find out where you live and go in your when you're sleeping and SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!"

LOL!!!!!! it's hard to hear it, but it's what they say!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

It is a real mod? Wow..

I lol'd. Hard.

Thanks for giving me my weekly dose of lulz quarashi... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAAAY ^_^

BUMP!!!!!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Well if they made the video the mod exists...hehe.

I've seen plenty of things similar to that. There's the party mod for TF2 for example...party hats, confetti, rubber duckies, the works.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Well if they made the video the mod exists...hehe.

I've seen plenty of things similar to that. There's the party mod for TF2 for example...party hats, confetti, rubber duckies, the works.

Yea I played in a tf2 server the other day with the party mod.  There was also 2x crits so you constantly hear the party sounds and confetti.  If you blow up a pyro it goes YAY.

@Fazz: Thats what I'm here for big guy =P.

Pillowfight YAY.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

that was great

Haha! That was hilarious. If you read the credits after the video it says who made the skins and stuff so they actually had it in game but I don't think it's a real mod.

PC Gamer

lmfao!

Use a weel gun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!