By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could a Barack Obama victory in 2008 increase X360 sales in Others/Japan?

.... no....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
viewtiful_jon said:
He is a raciest how would that help american products around the world?

errr...what?

azrm2k said:
@MrBubbles

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=835617

"....and since obama is a muslim...." (and that's just the tip of it)

How about you not comment on something you clearly have no clue about.

Unless of course that thread was a massive joke that went way over my head.

Obama is a muslim? hahahahahah

Whoa im voting for Hillary then, oh wait she dropped out, ooooooooooo

He isn't a Muslim but is a Christian from Black theology radicalism. He is associated with convict Tony Rezko who he worked out his house deal w/. He is a first gen American w/ a Kenyan college that had an affair with a white Kansas woman at a Hawaiian university-we get Barack Hussein Obama-he spends some childhood in Indonesia in a madrassa-he has only 3 years national level congressional experience-we get a good speech and "Yes we can!"-we hopefully get a loss in Nov. but that's just me . . .

Around the Network
halogamer1989 said:
He isn't a Muslim but is a Christian from Black theology radicalism. He is associated with convict Tony Rezko who he worked out his house deal w/. He is a first gen American w/ a Kenyan college that had an affair with a white Kansas woman at a Hawaiian university-we get Barack Hussein Obama-he spends some childhood in Indonesia in a madrassa-he has only 3 years national level congressional experience-we get a good speech and "Yes we can!"-we hopefully get a loss in Nov. but that's just me . . .

Stats87 said:

I didn't realize Obama's Kool-Aid was imported by Canadians.... Does it taste the same up in Canada?

luinil said:
Stats87 said:

I didn't realize Obama's Kool-Aid was imported by Canadians.... Does it taste the same up in Canada?

So just because I don't buy into spin and slander I'm drinking kool-aid?

Maybe the fact I live in Canada and am free from devotion to either party allows me to view the Political situation in the USA a little more clearly then some.

Stats87 said:

Maybe the fact I live in Canada and free from devotion to either party allows me to view the Political situation in the USA more clearly then some.

The only spin and slander I hear comes from Obama's own mouth. I don't have a devotion to any political party. I simply support those that have the same or similar viewpoints as myself. Obama = Jimmy Carter x2, that is not a good thing.

luinil said:
Stats87 said:

Maybe the fact I live in Canada and free from devotion to either party allows me to view the Political situation in the USA more clearly then some.

The only spin and slander I hear comes from Obama's own mouth. I don't have a devotion to any political party. I simply support those that have the same or similar viewpoints as myself. Obama = Jimmy Carter x2, that is not a good thing.

selective hearing?

let me guess, you liked Reagan right?