By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
chrono_kazumi said:

What about Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Revolution, Winter, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, Phantom Brave Wii, Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers, Rogue Trooper: Quartz Zone Massacre, Marble Saga: Kororinpa, Let's Tap, Boom Blox Bash Party, No More Heroes 2, Pyroblazer, Spyborgs, Tales of Ten, The Calling, Bleach: Versus Crusade,  and Shaun White Snowboarding 2? They're not mentioned in the list but looks like they will be worth it. =)

2009 will definitely be an awesome year. So many games that i want to buy... but if i had to pick only one, it'd be Kizuna. It really looks like Shadow of the Colossus meets Okami! :'D

Winter does not have a publisher and development had stopped.
GG XX AC+ well shit its just another revision of the game.
No More Heroes 2 is 2010.

Some of the others you listed sound bad but some people might like them. So Id prefer not to cross them out. NOt all though. Bleach:Versus Crusade and Tales of 10 FTW! Oh and Bikinie Zombie Slayers is pure guilty pleasure.

Around the Network

Thats an awesome lineup there, cant wait for a few of those titles. Bring on the Bikini Zombie Slayers!

Ill give you that one, it's a good line up.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

i didn't read everything but is there another zelda game in that lineup??

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

To answer your question if there in another Zelda game in the line up.

There is a Legend of Zelda game being made for the Wii.

All we know is that it is being made, we do not know a release date.

Keep in mide that Majora's Mask was released in 2000 (May in Japan and October in North America), WindWaker in 2003 (December in Japan, March in North America) and Twilight Princesse in 2006 (December in Japan, November in North America)

I predict that the next Zelda Wii will be released in in the weeks before Christmas or it will be delayed to March Break like Super Smash Brothers Brawl (which had a previous release date in early December).

Note: This is my first post on any form ever.

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

Around the Network
SR388 said:

To answer your question if there in another Zelda game in the line up.

There is a Legend of Zelda game being made for the Wii.

All we know is that it is being made, we do not know a release date.

Keep in mide that Majora's Mask was released in 2000 (May in Japan and October in North America), WindWaker in 2003 (December in Japan, March in North America) and Twilight Princesse in 2006 (December in Japan, November in North America)

I predict that the next Zelda Wii will be released in in the weeks before Christmas or it will be delayed to March Break like Super Smash Brothers Brawl (which had a previous release date in early December).

Note: This is my first post on any form ever.

Welcome to the forum.  Good first post!

Add Dead Space to the list. EA claims it's a 2009 release.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Dead Space Wii!!!

Viper1 said:

I think his rules say he needs screen shots.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Viper1 said:

I think his rules say he needs screen shots.

From the OP:

Note: The list will only contain officially announced games and games that are for 2009. Therefore "Tales Mothership" (No announcement, hell not even a title) and "No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle" (2010) won't be on the list.

It doesn't need a pic, it just needs confirmation for a 2009 release.