By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Bethesda hate ps3?

Pristine20 said:

A new issue is why is DLC planned during development but cannot be added to the game before release? Smells really fishy if you ask me!

knowing that you will make something is not the same as having made something.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

They like to get that good 'ol reach around while pushing m$ pockets. It's sad they ignore the PS3 version of Oblivion, i know a few of my friends that love that game. Just for that, i ain't buying fallout this fall, they might of aswell gotten that game exclusive completely if there going to leave potential consumers in the dark.

Fallout 3 whats that lol...

Obliterator1700 said:
Fallout 3 whats that lol...

BeTa77 said:
Im really starting to think they do, The ps3 version of oblivion has been out for a year Theres no DLC only Shivering Isles which is a expansion pack, but all the DLC is on the 360? They havent released a patch for Shivering Isles, which is on the 360, And theres no trophy support, Now theres Exclusive DLC for the 360 for Fallout3!!!, Does Bethesda hate ps3 or something?

all the DLC on the 360 was included on the disc for free, or at least most of it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Bethesda doesn't hate PS3... they just love money, and they are willing to dumb-down their own games for that.

Like shio says if they hated ps3 they wouldnt even consider makeing it fallout for ps3,

ssj12 said:
BeTa77 said:
Im really starting to think they do, The ps3 version of oblivion has been out for a year Theres no DLC only Shivering Isles which is a expansion pack, but all the DLC is on the 360? They havent released a patch for Shivering Isles, which is on the 360, And theres no trophy support, Now theres Exclusive DLC for the 360 for Fallout3!!!, Does Bethesda hate ps3 or something?

all the DLC on the 360 was included on the disc for free, or at least most of it.

No it wasn't, you gotta buy the DLC off XBL

lol @ people boycotting fallout 3....that's stickin it to them!