By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft has the best software in the industry!!

Shadowblind said:
Beja-Beja said:
this thread is worst than the ps3 one becuz you came down to its level. fanboys piss me off just like ppl.

If he came down to its level wouldn't it be just as bad? Or....huh? People piss you off?

Insert confusion here: LOLL

LOL...im so glad I started this thread... I've been smiling for 10 minutes now.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
disolitude said:
Onyxmeth said:

I agree with the title, but I don't agree that this isn't flame baiting.

this thread is a reply to...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=34602

Can someone please do the Wii exclusives in this exact same format?

Ok, I gotcha. You see the problem is, that guys who started that thread is a moron, trying to invoke arguments between console loyalists. His topic will bring out the sewer rats of this forum. With you copying his topic in here, you're going to allow those same rats access through an underground tunnel that connects the Sony forum to the Microsoft one, and unfortunately I'm low on cheese and mouse traps.

Why are you insulting the OP. Your point could be presented equally as strongly without the offense.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Pristine20 said:
Onyxmeth said:
disolitude said:
Onyxmeth said:

Ok, I gotcha. You see the problem is, that guys who started that thread is a moron, trying to invoke arguments between console loyalists. His topic will bring out the sewer rats of this forum. With you copying his topic in here, you're going to allow those same rats access through an underground tunnel that connects the Sony forum to the Microsoft one, and unfortunately I'm low on cheese and mouse traps.

I think you're asking for a week's vacation from this site. I won't be the one to report to the mods though.

In most cases, yes, that would be an insult to a member which is not allowed. In his case though, it's a compliment, which is always encouraged around here.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Bitmap Frogs said:
Onyxmeth said:
disolitude said:
Onyxmeth said:

Why are you insulting the OP. Your point could be presented equally as strongly without the offense.

I'm not insulting the OP. disolitude knows he's my buddy. The offense, if you could even call it that, would be attached to the link that is in the quotes disolitude provided.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

This whole best software in the industry thing is entirely subjective. Clearly some will agree, those who bought the 360, and those who bought a Wii or PS3 will say no. People who own all three consoles probably have the greatest significance in this thread.

Yes

Around the Network

Where are all the games that no one knows anything about but somehow always makes these lists?

Halo 5
Halo Wars 2
Halo Chronicles 2
Halo Chronicles 3
Halo Chronicles 4
Halo Chronicles 5
Super Secret Rumored game from unknown Developer that will change the face of gaming as we know it!
Super Secret Rumored game from unknown Developer that will change the face of gaming as we know it! 2

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Onyxmeth said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Onyxmeth said:
disolitude said:
Onyxmeth said:

I'm not insulting the OP. disolitude knows he's my buddy. The offense, if you could even call it that, would be attached to the link that is in the quotes disolitude provided.

Yeah man...totally no harm/foul here ;)

king_of_the_castle said:
Where are all the games that no one knows anything about but somehow always makes these lists?

Halo 5
Halo Wars 2
Halo Chronicles 2
Halo Chronicles 3
Halo Chronicles 4
Halo Chronicles 5
Super Secret Rumored game from undisclosed Developer that will change the face of gaming as we know it!
Super Secret Rumored game from undisclosed Developer that will change the face of gaming as we know it! 2

Thankfully xbox 360 has enough games that are actually out or are coming out to compete with most ps3's phantom game lists...

king_of_the_castle said:

Halo 5
Halo Wars 2
Halo Chronicles 2
Halo Chronicles 3
Halo Chronicles 4
Halo Chronicles 5
Super Secret Rumored game from unknown Developer that will change the face of gaming as we know it!
Super Secret Rumored game from unknown Developer that will change the face of gaming as we know it! 2

You forgot these ones also...

Fable 3
Fable 4
Too Human 2
Too Human 3
Gears of War 3
Gears of War 4

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

disolitude said:

Thankfully xbox 360 has enough games that are actually out or are coming out to compete with most ps3's phantom game lists...

The sad part is hes totally right. The reason I haven't yet got a PS3 is because I want at least 3 games to play during its lifetime. So far  have 2: God of War III and MGS4. Hopefully KH3.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.