By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft has the best software in the industry!!

disolitude said:
vaio said:

You forgot to throw in a Wii exclusive game in there and a xbox game from last gen

LOL. yeah, I wanted to actually make my topic based on factual games instead

The parody would have been complete and epic if you did, you could throw it in there with a different color so they realy stand out. :)

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Not too sure about Star Ocean 4 and Bioshock 2 (haven't even heard about this one) or Left 4 dead for that matter but pretty good list.

Also the title should read: "I Think M$ has the best software in the industry". Adding "I think" before the rest of the title clarifies things a lot because thats a very subjective statement.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

megaman2 said:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

very good made me laugh, loll

but really xbox 360 needs blu-ray only 9gb on a dvd disc is not enough for games this generation, means you will have to switch discs. lollll

but good post

Lol, love the lols magaman :)

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Cougarman said:

WTF, did she fall asleep with her lips around a beer can?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

This thread completely destroys megaman2's thread just because disolitude isn't being serious.

Around the Network
Cougarman said:

What t3h Fuck?!

disolitude said:
Onyxmeth said:

I agree with the title, but I don't agree that this isn't flame baiting.

this thread is a reply to...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=34602

Can someone please do the Wii exclusives in this exact same format?

Ok, I gotcha. You see the problem is, that guys who started that thread is a moron, trying to invoke arguments between console loyalists. His topic will bring out the sewer rats of this forum. With you copying his topic in here, you're going to allow those same rats access through an underground tunnel that connects the Sony forum to the Microsoft one, and unfortunately I'm low on cheese and mouse traps.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

not as good as sony's

Cougarman said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

i guess the picture i posted is hit.

sort of on topic: only nintendo version of this thread is left, i bet it will up in the next 30 minutes

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434