By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has the best software in the industry!!

that was pretty ridiculous

Around the Network

@OP, I your thread would have some more credibility if you:
1) Didn't post Wii exclusive titles
2) Posted only first party titles (or worded your topic differently)
3) Didn't post PS2 exclusive games
4) Made a noticeable separation of games that you know almost nothing about (i.e. the games that have have no gameplay footage)

Also, you bash FFXIII, but you still have White Knight Cronicles and FFVersusXIII. Something doesn't compute

bugrimmar said:
its a deliberate attempt to inflate his favorite console's exclusives list, in hopes of further increasing his personal justification for purchasing it.

truly a pissed off fan in search of a glimmering hope somewhere over yonder...

Why do you keep saying that I need to justify my purchase maybe your confusing me with yourself, I was able to afford to buy a ps3 and a wii, and no im not pissed off. I suggest yOU come with a credible discussion other than to keep saying i'm a pissed off fanboy, you clearly are not well educated. LOLLL!!

This thread is so full of phail it drove the pope to smoke dope

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

still no game yet on ps3 that would justify me buying it.
I suppose that means it is all down to personal taste.

im only stating my personal opinion wtf dont get so offended!!

MH3[Wii] needs to be removed as it is not even in development for PS3. I'd also take FFVXIII out of there just cause I doubt it will remain exclusive.

Has a new Shadow of the Collossus been announced?

I will agree that Sony has the best game line-up. The console did lose a lot of exclusives, the biggest of which was FFXIII IMO. But this does not really take anything away from Sony's line-up, it just adds to Microsoft's. I guess what I am trying to say is that although losing exclusivity of a game like FFXIII may seem really horrid, what it actually does is give more people the ability to play the game. It is not as if they came and said "now were going exclusive with Microsoft". Anybody who can't see the logic and good in going multiplatform should re-think their stance. FFXIII will be the shit and is easily my most wanted game...their E3 announcement will not change that.

Back to the list - my 5 most anticipated out of the exclusives:

1 - God of War III

2 - Uncharted 2

3 - Little Big Planet

4 - MAG

5 - The Agency

I did not like Killzone so I refuse to hype the second one untill I play it.

mesoteto said:
yep epic levels of fail detected....not even my cats can save this thread

I beg to differ

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

posting all that other crud that aren't ps3 exclusive, aren't even ps3 games, aren't even announced yet, and aren't even playable yet is a sign of someone trying desperately to justify his purchase.

why else would you do all that, then say "i dont care about ff13", then mention ffversus13 in the same breath?

i can read you, fella. and you're definitely just a pissed off customer justifying his purchase.