By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima: "Next level of gaming" not yet possible

More Abstract ideology bullsh*t, lol. 4D gaming here we come. Oh well, let's see what comes of this interesting matter.

@ DTG

What, No More Heroes isn't worth keeping a Wii over? I guess graphics matter to more than just Kojima. ;)

Around the Network

He is not talking about plants that will grow, but "leaves". when was he the last time outside in the nature?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

blazinhead89 said:
Why would we want to change MGS? People love it why change a winninb formula? Rocketpig~ controls in MGS4 are different to every other MGS. so by your logic ^^ does that change the face of the series?

No, because the MGS series isn't defined by its control scheme. Every game has a control scheme. To some, it's the centerpiece of the game (Mario series), to others, it's something to get you from point A to point B (most other games).

MGS is defined by its narrative, its cinematic presentation, and its sound.

Besides, Kojima took far too long to update the MGS control scheme. I'm not going to give him credit for taking MGS4 and giving it a control scheme that should have been used in MGS2 almost 7 years ago. MGS is way behind the times when it comes to control. Even MGS4 isn't perfect.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

For some reason all I saw in that article was someone saying their game was the best and it isn't possible to make a better one. hmm....

It's ironic really, if you think about it Kojima's "Next Level of Gaming" has been here right in front of us for quite a while already, it's called a Movie Theatre.

Around the Network

odd, if he was a game developer he would... wierd... this guy needs to talk to Will Wright, he's sounding more like Bassak each time he speaks.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Kojima pushes graphics to the MAX, while Suda51 hasn't really....tried persay. But with Suda's style and artistic designs along with Kojima's console mastery, we could have a BIG deal on our hands with this Snatcher "sequel".

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

This wont end well at all. gl to this guy, but I doubt this game will hit the expanded audience at all on the Wii.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

DTG said:
Two of the most influential thinkers of the past half century working on one game TOGETHER? I expect nothing short of a revolution.

i would like a hit of whatever it is you're on

I read that and instantly thought of Fable 2. Every nit of foliage from flwer to massive tree grows as you play. Entire cities will be burnt down or completely thriving depending on your actions. Thought this wasnt possible?