By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza 3...Does it exist?

Right I'm confused, everyone keeps talking as if Forza 3 is well into production and will be released in the next 12-18 months....

I'd just like to ask "Why?"

The only "proof" of the project even existing was a fake E3 leak of a slide containing info on numerous projects that were going to be on display\talked about.

Am I missing something? (Yes all that pants about it being on 2 discs and stuff, nobody has even said it...its all come from that slide that everyone knows is fake)

Anyone got any ideas? Have i missed some news?

Around the Network

There have been rumors that it will release next year but who knows maybe it is maybe not.

Because the last one sold well, and they are not known to be working on anything else, so it is very likely that is what they are doing

Did they even mention it in the Microsoft conference?

^_^

I hope, for MS, it exists

it is basically one of their only true exclusivity (not on PC), Forza2 get amazing review, and racing games are very good system seller (GT5)

I m sure it exists.

Time to Work !

Around the Network
skeezer said:
Did they even mention it in the Microsoft conference?

No dont think so.

libellule said:
I hope, for MS, it exists

it is basically one of their only true exclusivity (not on PC), Forza2 get amazing review, and racing games are very good system seller (GT5)

I m sure it exists.

Why for MS's sake? SimBin is already making Race Pro exclusively for 360 and it's coming out by the end of '08. If nobody knows who SimBin is, here's a few of the credentials they have in simulation racing:

GT Legends
GTR 2
GTR Evolution
GTR FIA Racing
GTR FIA Racing: King of Ovals
RACE -- The WTCC Game
RACE 07
RACE: Caterham
STCC

Forza 3 will come when it's ready. Give them a chance. We just got the last one in 2007.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The rumors said that it will be on 2 discs wonder how that will work out.

Thanks for all your answers :)