By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could go back in time to change one gaming purchase... Which one?

The first KH, super meh.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
I would have rented Devil May Cry 4 instead of buying it. Only played it once and never touched it again.

That's crazy I rented it and wished I bought it. Wtf I loved that game why do people hate it?

buying GRAW2 for the PS3. soo bad.

I got Warhawk a few weeks later though, which eased the pain.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I would say the purchase of my PS3. Bought only 1 game for it in the last 8 months.

Oh god... this one game called The Hive! Lucky I only bought it for 15$ (but it was still too much)!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
Leetgeek said:
Mirson said:
I would have rented Devil May Cry 4 instead of buying it. Only played it once and never touched it again.

That's crazy I rented it and wished I bought it. Wtf I loved that game why do people hate it?

Eh, there's just not much re-play value to it. They tried with the trophies...but I just can't bring myself to play it again after beating it.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

DMeisterJ said:
Gnizmo said:
DMeisterJ said:

For me I would have never bought a Wii.  :/

Weren't you bubbling over with praise for the Wii like a week ago?

For me I would have never bought Mario and Luigi: Partners in time. The game was terrible.

I just wanted to see if I could derail the thread.

I love my Wii.

the sad thing? I wasn't joking

Still pissed at nintendo over the pre-launch hype (I even stood in line at midnight)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Grim Fandango. One the weakest Lucas Ats adventure game I have ever played. I have never met someone who dislike this game. It is just boring and not as clever as the other LA games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

My Game Boy Advance (original model)

The screen was too dark and i could never see what i was doing (It was worse than the screen on my Game Boy Original IMO). It hurt my hands to hold it at the 45 degree angle needed to make the screen look somewhat lighter. Plus the games were $30 and most times didn't drop in price, and i refuse to pay over $20 for any game.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Leetgeek said:
Mirson said:

My biggest complaint is that it's very repetitive. Same bosses, same places, etc. I didn't like the story. It was interesting at first, but then I lost interest in it. Also there was a  lack of weapons and skills with Nero. Using Dante was the best. After beating it, I didn't really find a reason to play it again.