By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Im tired of people saying the ps3 has the weakest library

Man why care we ps3 owners (me future at september xD) know that the ps3 has the strongest library. 360 doesnt got many exclusive if u discount what is on pc what GOW2? 1 year later it will come to pc as all games on 360 and the ones that dont are multiplatafor 360 and ps3... so man it is true but people who got 360 has never realised that they are only playing pc games with 360 controlers, from the other hand ps3 has got a lot of exclusive only to their console MGS4, LBP, KILLZONE 2, GOW3, INFAMOUS, HEAVY RAIN, all of those are pretty strong titles i just would like to bet a 360 fanboy to give me a list of BIG HITS on the 360 that are exclusive to them (NO PC) i think that the list is pretty short. To me so dont call me PS3 todays library sucks but is the one that is going to get better from all the 3 consoles on the market

Around the Network

^^^Great list!! I'm going to go buy those games RIGHT NOW!!

*grabs wallet. runs to store*

Wii has by far the weakest library. Almost none good 3rd party support (who wanted to boycott Ubisoft) and you can quickly get bored with the 1st party games. And not everyone lives in the US where you can sell the Wii on eBay with a profit.

Non-exclusive can still be fun and contrary to popular belief can still be played, therefore count as part of the library. If one preprends library with the world "exclusive" then yes, we do only count exclusives.

If you say "library" then yes the PS3 has the 2nd best library after the 360.

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

in my opinion the 360 has the best, PS3 2nd best, Wii 3rd best
this is just my opinion, and really thats all a console's library comes down to:opinion

Around the Network

The good thing about where we are right now, is each console has a great library games, is just every console is different now with its own unique games. but this fall, id say that ps3 will have the best games so far.

PSN: OJ_juice

If anyone wants a custom sig, I'll make one for you. Just message me. I'm a pro.

in the benevolent dictatorship of SCRUFF VII (THE MAGNIFICENT) the entire population agrees (by forceful decree) that the PS3 has the best library.

However, in the real world, people are entitled to their own opinion (damn the free world!). so we are all free to have our own wants and tastes.

Despite this, i still believe that the PS3 has the best library. it has the games that appeal to me the most. of the 360 exclusives, i can buy most of them for the PC (come on Gears2! show me some Vista Love!), or hijack my friends' 360 for others not worth owning, like Halo.

the Wii, however, is fun with mates when drunk. however, i don't get drunk often enough now and he games don't appeal to a sober Scruff. My girlfriend is very interested in a Wii, she likes Yoga you see...

each to their own... Until i rise and take over the world! mwah hah hah ha haha!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3