By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Reeves (SCEE CEO): 12 Announcements to be made at Leipzig

The majority of them will be pointless crap like PS2 bundles, PlayTV release date etc. After the train wreck that was E3, I can't believe any of you are excited.

Around the Network
Zuhyc said:
Xen said:
Valkyria Chronicles to be released already? what's the date for that game?

Autumn 2008 in Europe

Great news, thank you mate :)

I am predicting 12 new color choices for the PS2. That counts as 12 announcements.

|_emmiwinks said:
Cheebee said:
I find it kinda strange that a large-scale games convention of that size will be held a mere month after E3..

What about E3 made you think it is nearly as big as Liepzig or TGS? E3 this year was glossed over by just about every company with "announcments" we already knew about basically. Liepzig and Tokyo Game Show are still huge specticals on the scale of E3 4 years ago. I doubt E3 is really even on Liepzigs radar for the most part.

Ah well, alright it's not as big as it was anymore. But still, with most people, when thinking about games conventions, E3 is the first that springs to mind. But let's not get into that and derail this thread. 

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Leipzig will be PS3 focused, with some PSP stuff... what more can you say about the PS2 after announcing 130 more games for it?

Around the Network

Maybe ps2 price cut is one of them.

I hope there will be a BC model. Since the 399 euro one is called "core", then there should be a "pro". And in Europe it makes sense to introduce BC, since Sony is probably making a profit off the PS3 because of the strong euro.

Hope for a rpg or a team ico game. BUt the team ico game will probably be shown at tgs instead.

I'm gonna go with:

1. Heavy Rain
2. BBC title (Sony Liverpool's game?)
3. Home beta release date
4. Killzone 2 beta announcement

And a bunch of other stuff.

God of war 3 gameplay trailer.

/crosses fingers

Do NOT click on this link.

DO Click on this link.