By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guncon 3- the Time Crisis 4 PS3 gun

Guncon 3:

Pretty spiffy eh?

If I had taht to play Resident Evil 4 and RE:UC on Wii I would be a lot happier. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Hmm... I don't know, it will depend the weight of the gun, the left analog stick and button platform seems like it will affect the aiming. Of course, until I have a chance to hold one in my hand, this is all just assumptions.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

look evil, hehe.

Hell, that thing looks heavy

looks bad ass

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

lol, now all that needs to happen is that the area where the left hand holds on needs to detachalbe from the gun.

That aside, that analog nob looks kind of uncomfortable for the finger.

lol they took a Wiimote and Nunchuck and glued them together. It looks awkward. I would rather have it separate like the Nunchuck

WOW ,totally badass ....I like it !

Does the thing on the side detach?

And ..... a wire?

Does it have kick back like the arcades use to?

It doesn't quite look like it, but I could be wrong.

That feature alone made all Namco based light shooters --own-- in the arcades...

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355