By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 NA numbers adjusted up alot

Since MGS4 launch the ps3 numbers on this site in NA must have been undertracked because they have all been adjusted up, i could have swore that i seen the numbers for the ps3 at 50 or 40 something K after MGS4 launch for one of the weeks, now non of the are under 60K

Whoop Whoop for the ps3, so since MGS4 launch the ps3 has sold 434.316 units in NA alone

Around the Network

thats cool

i hope it's sustained for another month

yeah Ps3 was 5.65 mil behind the 360. Now it's 5.45.

I wonder how many Sony shipped this quarter... if MS was about to keep 1.3 mil I'm sure Sony was able to ship the same or more...

B-but what will Diomedes complain about now!?!?!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

This is great news for the PS3 let's see how long will last.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

amyone knows when sonys financials are?

I noticed that too, before the PS3 was with in 10k of the 360 if I remember correctly for the month, now its far ahead of it across the board.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

PS3 has closed the gap even closer with the adjustments. Great news.

Pre-adjustment gap = 5.56 million

Post adjustment gap = 5.45 million

2 to 3 million gap by the end of the year is definitely on the cards and by mid next year PS3 will be in front of the X360.

The PS3 could be level of the X360 or just in front by the end of this year but that is really wishful thinking.