By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Suggestion: VGChartz Official Idiot title

Hey, VGChartz staff. Here's an idea that came to me recently.

In some recent threads after hearing my bold but firm predictions Christopher_G2 suggested that I might as well be the "official idiot of VGChartz". A light bulb went off in my head and said 'yeah that's a good idea!'

Here's a suggestion: How about selecting who the site feels is the site's worst predicter and highlight/spotlight that person as the "VGChartz Official Idiot". Sort of like a site mascot and I suggest you make me the first going by the feelings of Christopher_G2.

It can be like "Employee of the Month" placards prominently posted on site. Taking the avatar and username of "Idiot" with a little text trail of the predictions that person has made.

I'm seeing a big golden ring that frames avatar engraved with lettering in circle saying "The Official Idiot of VGChartz" with some 5-point stars and all that official looking insignia that usually goes in plaques like that.

What do you think?

I would love to have this up and then see my predictions come true for the ironic sweet vindication factor. I would get such a kick out of it and it will be fun for the site especially for those who see me as idiot and I'm sure there are quite a few.

Good idea, don'cha think?

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

Wow I never thought someone getting insulted would have an idea arise from it. Usually just anger. But hey guess that's thinking out of the box or only fueling their claims. I really don't know.

i nominate alex59

johnlucas said:

Here's a suggestion: How about selecting who the site feels is the site's worst predicter and highlight/spotlight that person as the "VGChartz Official Idiot". Sort of like a site mascot and I suggest you make me the first going by the feelings of Christopher_G2.

It can be like "Employee of the Month" placards prominently posted on site. Taking the avatar and username of "Idiot" with a little text trail of the predictions that person has made.

Could we just cut to the chase and go ahead with Employee of the Year already? My head is exploding with nominees. 

John Lucas deserves it!

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

I vote John Lucas

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Could do it...Just make a sig-size little thing for it.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is not coming out on PS3 I tell you! It's all lies it's actually running on Wii hardware...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Wii is NOT as powerful as a Gamecube or a PS2 or an XBox. It's MORE powerful than those systems. Weaker than XBox 360 & PS3 specs wise, yes, but not THAT much weaker. I would say Wii's 1/2 to 2/3 as strong as the competition's machines.

RolStoppable said:
I vote for John Lucas.

Et tu, Brute?