By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your most loved thing?

NiKKoM said:
Alasted said:
Myself.

I love me so much.

Stop touching yourself... please.. we don't want to know... you too MontanaHatchet..

xD this reminds me of soriku and leo-j

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
lolita said:

Thing so you mean an object right? Then mine is a cute pink pillow with a little bear on it... There's a heart and inside it's written:

I love you with all my heart
You mean the world to me
Always and forever
I know we'll always be

And you can guess that came from my bf... I got it at X-mas. ^^ I always sleep with it near me... Or sometimes I hold it. I often wake up in the morning still holding it. Heehee.

i wish i could see it! :3 i wuv wittle bears!!

=p Bro's she is talking about things.......My gf lolz;.

Well, she's not a "thing", but my answer is my dog. There's a pic of her in snow in my profile.

*Huggles Yoshi Plush* i really am right now! srsly!!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
NiKKoM said:
Alasted said:
Myself.

I love me so much.

Stop touching yourself... please.. we don't want to know... you too MontanaHatchet..

xD this reminds me of soriku and leo-j

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gambling and women with tattoos

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

NiKKoM said:
Alasted said:
Myself.

I love me so much.

xD do you do it at night!?

konnichiwa said:
=p Bro's she is talking about things.......My gf lolz;.

Your gf will kick your ass if she knew you said a Sonic Pluche... :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Thing? The thing i have a really deep emotional bond is a blue pick i gave to the girl i love. I played many songs for her in that pick and she loves it.

Close second is my guitar.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"