By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chun Li 'Continue' Animation from upcoming Street Fighter II HD Remix

So this is the animation you will see when you get the countdown when you have lost and have the option to either continue the game or give up (minus color).

It's not worth a thread maybe, but to me it is. Anyone remember these from Street Fighter II?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I remember them, sure. Given that you gave this its own thread, I expected this to be... provocative, overly violent, or sexual in some way. It's not... right? It's just a little animation? O o

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:
I remember them, sure. Given that you gave this its own thread, I expected this to be... provocative, overly violent, or sexual in some way. It's not... right? It's just a little animation? O o

It's the continue animation... nothing else.

There are just so many bad jokes I can make about that little animation it's not even funny...

You do not have the right to never be offended.

ChichiriMuyo said:
There are just so many bad jokes I can make about that little animation it's not even funny..

:'(

Around the Network

How do you make Chun-Li cry twice?

(If you don't get the joke, you aren't missing anything. If you do, you're sick!)

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Huge pic details, with greater frames of animation. Nice.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Looks great.

I hope Capcom steps this up and it at least hits PS3 as well.

Although my grail right now is for the hope that this is just testing the waters for an HD Steet Fighter making way for SF:4 !!!

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

I'm a little disappointed that this animation has a "cutout" quality about it -- stiff pieces jointed together, some squash-and-stretch to get a little bit of extra motion out of them. I was kind of expecting full cel-style animation. Although I guess to do anything more than this wouldn't be in keeping with the limited sprite-based movement of the original, it's still a slight let-down.

I've never seen the continue screen before. Maybe it because I never lose. HAHAHA!!!

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078