By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Stephen Fry to narrate LittleBigPlanet

Stephen Fry is set to narrate LittleBigPlanet, if you're British you will most likely know who this writer, actor, novelist and TV presenter is. Or perhaps you are a Potter fan and would have heard his voice on the audio books.

"At a LittleBigPlanet press conference, Alex Evans from Media Molecule revealed that the loveable Stephen Fry (he didn’t say lovable) will be narrating Sack Boy’s debut title. For those of you who don’t know, Stephen Fry is an English, writer, actor, novelist and television presenter who’s voice you may recognise from the Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy film, or the Harry Potter audio books.

I am personally delighted at this news and would be almost bursting with excitement to hear his soothing voice flow into my ears…if I had a PS3. Still, I’m sure there’s some GBC games on the horizon that I can get my teeth into. No seriously, I’m hungry."

News Source: Sarcasticgamer

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

cool, stephen fry is great, i love him on QI!

It just gets better and better.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Awesome, what more could I want!!!! I have World at War with Keifer Sutherland!! and this

Cool.

Search for Pocoyo on youtube to find what his narrating voice might sound like.

Here we go.

Around the Network

He was cool in V for Vendetta.

This game requires a narrator? Who knew.

I'm so glad he's done with that bizarre fugue state episode and back to doing awesome stuff.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.