By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nazna's PS3 Impressions

Congrats on the purchase. It's a good system and they keep adding cool features to it.

That sucks that the Bad Company demo was removed. lol, I remember like a month before I bought Battlefield 2, I had played the demo non-stop.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
@ masterb8tr, no you don't I just made a random adress up. It is somewhere in Colorado. Sony dont care about people doing it at all, because they know who is not in the US, as shown by the movies, but we can still use the rest of the store

i've tried thousands of times... My friend said he had to find an adress online, i'll just use a walmart adress or something.

Good to hear

Do you know what game(s) you are going to purchase after playing the demo's?

I recommend Ratchet and Clank. I know you were impressed with the E3 showing of Quest for Booty. It is coming out on platinum soon as well.

masterb8tr said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ masterb8tr, no you don't I just made a random adress up. It is somewhere in Colorado. Sony dont care about people doing it at all, because they know who is not in the US, as shown by the movies, but we can still use the rest of the store

i've tried thousands of times... My friend said he had to find an adress online, i'll just use a walmart adress or something.

Just use any big business in US - I put in the zip code, etc. for Sony's US offices!  I almost put in Microsoft address for fun but didn't.  You need to tie an email account to it as well obviously.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Woohoo I got Music's account to work. I didn't realize I had to change users on the PS3 to do it. So Bad Company is now downloading (it's a big demo).

Around the Network

Suh-weet Nazna. You should definitely go out and buy GTA4!

MontanaHatchet said:

Go away you evil man with your horrible horrible game.

naznatips said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I'm not pure evil. I happen to think WRPGs are fuckin' stupid. For example, I was replaying Morrowind and I realized that it was impossible to hit that worm thing. That's right, the one monster you can possibly train against at the start of the game is impossible to hit.

Nice info Naz... I will get mine by this Xmas

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

MontanaHatchet said:
naznatips said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I'm not pure evil. I happen to think WRPGs are fuckin' stupid. For example, I was replaying Morrowind and I realized that it was impossible to hit that worm thing. That's right, the one monster you can possibly train against at the start of the game is impossible to hit.

Not all WRPGs are fuckin' stupid, but all WRPGs by Bethesda are fuckin' stupid.