By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Favorite Game From The Fifth Generation

Baldur's Gate

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

n64- ocarina of time
ps1- crash bandicoot
saturn- x men children of the atom or bug.

overall ocarina of time

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Actually, make it Star Fox 64. I've played it way more than Xenogears (and the multiplayer was damn fun), but it was a really tough choice since I like them both equal I must say! One is a single-player game while the other one is fun to enjoy with friends (even the single-player). ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Paper Mario

Well one day as they were throwing paper balls at me, i stabbed one of the fat bullys in the eye with a pencil and used his body to manuever through the others as i pelted rocks at them one by one, soon after i threw each and every one of their bodies off a building, and put their heads on staffs, to show the world.

MK Wii friend Code 0688-5391-5318

Starcraft

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LoZ:OoT, although Pilotwings and Blast Corps come close.

Mario Kart 64 hands down. There were so many other good games this generation though.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Final Fantasy VII all the way baby!!

''Hadouken!''