By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 overtaking Microsoft 360 Worldwide.

The Playstation has been outselling 360 almost every month for a long time now (Not surprising if you ask me). The % of the market share is something like 31% 360 and 24% for PS3. A year ago PS3 only had 14%.

Anyone want to make a prediction as to when PS3 overtakes XBox 360 worldwide in the console market according to the home page graph? You'll know the day when all the XBox fanbois finally realize how much money they wasted. =)

I say another... 14 months, September of 2009! Mark this post!

Around the Network

Well there is already a predicition thread about this.

God I'm so glad I held out for a PS3.

December 2009

If the 360 is profitable for MS and the gamers get to play some superb games...we wasted our money because the PS3 has an infinitesimally larger share of the market...really?

Around the Network

ps3 has 22% and 360 has 32% btw.
yeah it should probably take about a year for ps3 to over take 360, but i think Microsoft will not let that happen easily.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
ps3 has 22% and 360 has 32% btw.
yeah it should probably take about a year for ps3 to over take 360, but i think Microsoft will not let that happen easily.

It's 22.5 for PS3 and 31.4 for 360.  I like how you rounded down for PS3 and up for 360........ get a life troll.

Leetgeek said:

Do you care so much about having the console that's in the lead? I take it you have a Wii?

wfz said:
Leetgeek said:

Do you care so much about having the console that's in the lead? I take it you have a Wii?

I want a Wii but I'm waiting for pricedrop and you know why. Cuz I'm broke.

Never, the PS3 is only competing with the PS2. The Xbox360 is in an entirely different market.

Tease.