By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could FF 13 bring HDDVD back?

Could FF13 sell enough Xbox 360 elite consoles to bring back HDDVD? If so I will trade in my PS3 right now.

Around the Network

No lol.

It'll be fine on several DVD's

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

If there were some way that I could virtually vomit on your virtual e-shoes, I would so do it right now.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

No, but it will somehow bring back cartridges.

GooseGaws said:
If there were some way that I could virtually vomit on your virtual e-shoes, I would so do it right now.

Yes you should be scared that HDDVD will come back sony fanboy.

Around the Network

well 360 consoles don't come standard with an hd drive, so they would have to get all of there customers to upgrade to a dead technology, that might not fly to well.

What the hell.... how would a game bring back a movie format?

A. the movie player was an add on.
B. the 360 games didnt play on HD DVDS
C. If you started needing an add on MS would be admitting sony was right all along with the HDD and the hi def format. And MS would be isolating a lot of customers
D. HD DVD would need support from movie studios... which aint gonna happen.

saab said:
well 360 consoles don't come standard with an hd drive, so they would have to get all of there customers to upgrade to a dead technology, that might not fly to well.

Dead? Sorry friend but FF13 will cast life1 on it no?

Leetgeek said:
GooseGaws said:

Yes you should be scared that HDDVD will come back sony fanboy.

Wow... I can honestly say I've never been described as a Sony fanboy before.  I'm extremely amused.  My library of 40 HD-DVDs makes your statement seem even more bizarre.  :)

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

no, FFXIII won't bring world Peace

or cure AIDS

and certainly will not resurrect HDDVD.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)